If you've been following my blog you know that I recently had an MRI with gadolinium-based contrast dye. You can read my post about it here. I used a couple of chelating agents afterwards (EDTA and DMSA) to rid my body of the gadolinium. Last week I got my results and unfortunately I still had a high level of gadolinium (mercury and copper too). This was kind of surprising since I've only had one MRI in my life. Now, I didn't test my levels before chelating so they probably were a lot higher. My ND recommends I do one week on and one week off of DMSA and garlic, repeated three times, and then test again. So in a couple of months I will be able to share if the EDTA and garlic are working. I used Genova Diagnostics Comprehensive Urine Element Profile. Unfortunately only licensed practitioners can order it.
2017 Update: A lot of you have asked if the chelation was successful. I don't know. I haven't retested. The test is expensive and only a licensed practitioner can order it so I would have to pay for a visit too.